Adios Gigi & Papa, Hello Potty Training!

Well, mom and dad left for Michigan today. Will did amazingly well when they left, particularly surprising since he told BOTH of them that he really didn't want them to go in the last 24 hours. I'm hoping that he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night asking for them. That could be dicey.

Tomorrow, I'll have some kinda bad news for the little man. With Gigi and Papa back home, I think that it's time to get really serious about the potty training. I feel like he's going backward right now, and I'm not having that. He'll be 3 and a 1/2 in six weeks. I want him in underwear during the day and THAT IS IT! I'm ready, and well, it's time for him to be ready. This might hurt a little. Not sure who it's going to hurt more...me or him. Updates to come. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment